Ways to Give
- Simply put, our donors make the HCA experience better for every student from preschool to high school.
- A strong base of donor support allows HCA to keep tuition affordable!
- While our tuition covers all operating expenses, our donors make it possible for us to offer needs-based tuition assistance
- HCA can invest beyond the budgeted amount in programs that enhance student brain development and improve academic performance like in fine arts, athletics, and teacher training.
- HCA is a 501c3 nonprofit so all gifts are tax deductible!
For parents, alumni, grandparents, friends, and businesses in the community, a gift to HCA is an investment that ensures the leaders of tomorrow receive the best education possible all with a Christian worldview.
HCA’s Annual Fund Coming Soon!
Very soon it will be much easier for every family, alumnus, family member, and friend of HCA to support HCA! Online giving of either one-time or recurring payments will be an option as well an automated emails with tax information for record keeping.
There are several other ways you may contribute:
Gifts in Kind
Thank you for your generosity.
Contact Alex Johnson at 828-455-8377 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.