The Roundtable Fund
The Roundtable Fund
The Roundtable Fund is HCA’s annual fund that serves many purposes. Donors can now give online which makes supporting HCA each year simple and easy. Most donors want to know how their money can help the most. Every gift towards The Roundtable Fund meets HCA’s biggest needs including student tuition assistance, fine arts, athletics, and teacher development training. Every single gift makes a difference in our students’ lives! For this reason, we humbly ask for every alumnus, parent, grandparent, teacher, and administrator to join The Roundtable Fund to help create Christian leaders that will change the world – one student at a time! Learn more about The Roundtable Fund below.
Why does HCA need The Roundtable Fund?
Giving to HCA should be simple and every donation should support HCA’s biggest needs. Areas like our new parent education series- Engage, tuition assistance, new computers for teachers, fine arts equipment, and teacher development training are just a few examples.
Benefits of The Roundtable Fund
- Kingdom building: Contribute to another child’s foundation so that they will be equipped to go out into this world ready to build God’s Kingdom.
- Enrichment: Fulfilling classroom and school needs that go above and beyond what we budget for. This includes continuing education for teachers, parent education and classroom needs that are larger than just basic school supplies.
- Security: Wisely saving so that we have money set aside for what we do not budget for. For example a new roof, or other emergencies that arise
- Tax Write off: All gifts to the Roundtable Fund are 100% tax deductible
What is the goal?
The goal for the 2019-2020 school year is $300,000. We can meet our goal with everyone’s participation! The structure of The Roundtable Fund makes giving easier for current and potential donors to support HCA.
Can you make a difference?
YES! When it comes to annual fund giving, participating is more important than the amount. Whether you give monthly, annually, small or large, the more people in the HCA family that join The Roundtable Fund, the more successful HCA will be!
Ways you can give
- Cash or Check – You can deliver your cash or check to the HCA front office or mail your donation to 3260 6th Street Drive NW
- Online – You can choose between making a one-time or recurring gift using the donation forms below.
- In-Kind Gifts and More – for non-cash donations such as Appreciated Securities, Real Estate and general In-Kind gifts, please contact Liz Alexander at 828-324-5405 or email@example.com
Join the Roundtable Fund!
Thank you for supporting Hickory Christian Academy! The last day to join the 2019 – 2020 Roundtable Fund is June 30th, 2020. All gifts given before then will go toward your giving level. Click here if you prefer to give on a monthly basis. Donations made before December 31st are tax deductible on your 2019 taxes.