The Roundtable Fund
The 2018-2019 Roundtable Fund
Introducing The Roundtable Fund!
The Roundtable Fund is HCA’s first ever annual fund that supports every student. Donors can now give online which makes supporting HCA each year simple and easy. Most donors want to know how their money can help the most. Every gift towards The Roundtable Fund meets HCA’s biggest needs including student scholarships, fine arts, athletics, and teacher development training. Every single gift makes a difference in our students’ lives! For this reason, we humbly ask for every alumnus, parent, grandparent, teacher, and administrator to join The Roundtable Fund to help create Christian leaders that will change the world – one student at a time! Learn more about The Roundtable Fund below.
Why does HCA need The Roundtable Fund?
Giving to HCA should be simple and every donation should support HCA’s biggest needs. Areas like scholarship assistance, fine arts equipment, gear for athletics, and teacher development training are just a few examples.
Benefits of The Roundtable Fund
- Affordable Tuition: Schools can keep tuition low when they are able to fund important items outside the budget
- Tax Write-off: All gifts to The Roundtable Fund are 100% tax deductible.
- Maximum Impact: Donors have a clear path of how to support HCA’s biggest needs.
- Culture: Scholarships mean more Christian families attending HCA, directly benefiting every student and teacher.
- Diverse Interest: Whether you’re a painter, musician, athlete, or all the above, The Roundtable Fund supports both fine arts and athletics.
What is the goal?
The goal for the 2018-2019 school year is $300,000. We can meet our goal with everyone’s participation! The structure of The Roundtable Fund makes giving easier for current and potential donors to support HCA.
Can you make a difference?
YES! When it comes to annual fund giving, participating is more important than the amount. Whether you give monthly, annually, small or large, the more people in the HCA family that join The Roundtable Fund, the more successful HCA will be!
Ways you can give
- Cash or Check – You can deliver your cash or check to the HCA front office or mail your donation to 3260 6th Street Drive NW
- Online – You can choose between making a one-time or recurring gift using the donation forms below.
- In-Kind Gifts and More – for non-cash donations such as Appreciated Securities, Real Estate and general In-Kind gifts, please contact Alex Johnson at 828-324-5405 or email@example.com
Join the Roundtable Fund!
Thank you for supporting Hickory Christian Academy! The last day to join the 2018 – 2019 Roundtable Fund is June 30th, 2019. All gifts given before then will go toward your giving level. Click here if you prefer to give on a monthly basis. Donations made before December 31st are tax deductible on your 2018 taxes.