*HCA has been blessed to fill all grades to “Covid Capacity” for the 2020-2021 school year with the exception of 6th & 8th grade.*
*Covid Capacity refers to the class size to room size ratio; we have adjusted our capacity to allow for all safety & distancing protocols.
- Prospective families interested in the 2020-2021 school year can schedule a meeting/tour with our Admissions Director, Angela Hunter.
- This meeting is a mandatory step in your application process. You may call the school office, or Request More Information to schedule your meeting.
- Please contact our Admissions Director, Angela Hunter, for more information about our Waiting List process or how to be added to it.
Before You Begin
Please note: There are 4 applications depending upon the age or grade level of the child.
- Children turning 4 years old before December 31 qualify for Pre-Kindergarten*
- Children turning 4 years old before September 1 qualify for Pre-Kindergarten OR Transitional Kindergarten**
- Kindergartners **must turn 5 years old before September 1st.
- All other ages/grades will choose the appropriate grade level application.
*Pre-Kindergarten is a 1/2 day program, 3 days a week (MWF) from 8-12.
**Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten 1/2 day program, 5 days a week from 8-12.
Creating an Online Application
Click here to begin the new Online Application process, select Create an Account from the menu. Then log in your account and Create a New Student Application for each child. Click on the link to Start Application. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and to access your open application, as needed. Once your application is complete, you can review and submit it to our Admissions Department with the click of a button.
Non-refundable fees of $40 for the application and a $250 registration fee are required at the time the application is submitted. These fees have been combined into one transaction for your convenience. In order for your student to be considered for enrollment, the application fees must be submitted. As a reminder, the tuition and fee schedule is updated annually in January.
Please access and print the supplemental application forms before you submit your completed application. You will not be able to go back.
It is our desire at HCA to process applications quickly .You will be contacted by our Admissions Director to schedule an interview with our Headmaster and the Administrator of your grade level once the application has been reviewed and your Recommendation Forms have been received.
It can take up to 6 weeks to complete the process from time application is received to admission review. Beginning August 1st, we will be preparing for the new school year and applications may not be reviewed as quickly. Applications received after August 1st may not be processed by the first day of school. Late applicants risk the possibility of a delayed start.