What You Need To Know About HCA Admissions
**The following classes are currently at maximum capacity for 2019/2020 and have a waiting list: Kindergarten, 4th Grade, 8th Grade, and 10th Grade.**
- Prospective families interested in the 2019-2020 school year can schedule a meeting/tour with our Admissions Director, Angela Hunter, on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- This meeting is a mandatory step in your application process. You may call the school office, or Request More Information to schedule your meeting.
- Please contact our Admissions Director, Angela Hunter, for more information about our Waiting List process or how to be added to it.
Before You Begin
You will be choosing different applications depending upon the age or grade level of the child.
- Children turning 4 years old before December 31st qualify for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Children turning 4 years old before September 1st qualify for Pre-Kindergarten OR Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
- Kindergartners must turn 5 years old before September 1st.
- All other ages may choose the appropriate grade level application.
*Pre-Kindergarten is a 3-day program ~ M-W-F (8:00 am – 12:00 pm).
*TK & Kindergarten are 5-day programs ~ (8:00 am – 12:00 pm).
Creating an Online Application
Click here to begin the new Online Application process, select Create an Account from the menu above.
Then log into your account and Create a New Student Application for your child. Click on the link to Start Application. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and to access your open application, as needed. Once your application is complete, you can review and submit it to our Admissions Department with the click of a button.
Non-refundable fees of $40 for the application and $250 for registration are required at the time the application is submitted. These fees have been combined into one transaction for your convenience and again are non-refundable. In order for your student to be considered for enrollment, the application fees must be submitted. As a reminder, the tuition and fee schedule is updated annually in January.
Please access and print the supplemental application forms before you submit your completed application. You will not be able to go back and retreive them.
It is our desire at HCA to get applications processed as soon as possible.You will be contacted by our Admissions Director to schedule an interview with our Headmaster and the Administrator of your grade level once the application has been reviewed and your Confidential Recommendation Forms have been received.
It can take 4-6 weeks to complete the process from “application received” to “Admissions Committee review”. Beginning August 1st, we will be preparing for the new school year and applications may not be reviewed as quickly. Applications received after August 1st may not be processed by the first day of school. Late applicants will possibly start school on a two (2) week delay.
Request More Information
HCA Admissions Committee